Considering the purchase of a previously owned home? Or did a real estate inspector or a city inspector find a problem with your system and now you need to have your air conditioner inspected by an air conditioning contractor? If the inspection has raised questions about the integrity of the system, you will likely want to get the opinion of a licensed HVAC company to help you decide how to proceed.
Get an expert opinion on operating costs, repairs or replacement early In your home buying process
Call Freedom Air and Heat today. We can help! Our technicians can perform an extensive and all inclusive inspection to evaluate your air conditioning system.
Inspections start at only $150 for the first system and $75 for each additional system.
Air Conditioner Inspections For:
- Realtors – Real Estate Agents
- Commercial HVAC systems
- Residential Air Conditioning Systems
- Insurance Claims
- Air Conditioning System Inspections Include
- Check system for proper refrigerant charge
- Check compressor and fan amps
- Check condenser coil
- Check capacitors
- Check contactor
- Check all caps and valves for seals and/or proper snug fit
- Check thermostat operation and mounting
- Check blower amps
- Check heat strip amps, circuit components and safeties
- Check/evaluate evaporator coil for buildup
- Check blower wheel for buildup
- Check all electrical connections and wires
- Check air filtration system
- Check temperature splits
- Evaluate drainage
- Check float switch operation
- Check system operation cycle
- Report necessary improvements
Call Freedom Air and Heat today at 409-316-2345 or 281-316-3600 to schedule an air conditioning system inspection today.